I love me some leftovers; any time I don’t have to go out of my way to prep multiple ingredients for a single meal is fabulous. Having all kinds of pre-made options ready to go in the fridge is the bees knees.
See the carrots poking out from the fresh greens? Those are also cooked and leftover from last night as well. Easy, peasy.
- Couple handfuls of fresh field greens
- Broccoli floret – finely chopped
- Handful fresh or cooked carrots, chopped
- Few slices of cucumber
- 1/2 hard boiled pasture-raised egg, sliced
- 1-2 leaves of kale, chopped and sautéed in olive oil and a splash of Bragg’s aminos
- Fresh mozzarella, cubed (vinegar free for corn-free version)
- Turkey burger, cubed
- Dressing of choice – I made a homemade sweet and tangy mustard vinaigrette.