It’s like having a little personal pan pizza, but without all those pesky grains messing up your system. You know you want one!
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- Splash of cream, milk, half n half, or water
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1-2 leftover grass-fed meatballs, chopped
- Heaping Tbsp leftover tomato sauce
- Handful of shredded mozzarella (vinegar free of trying to be corn free)
- Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Dash of dried or fresh basil, chopped
- Heat your avocado oil on medium heat in a small frying pan.
- Add a splash of milk or water to eggs, then scramble them up. (Add a pinch of salt to taste if you like)
- Sautée the chopped meatballs in the avocado oil for about 1 minute to reheat.
- Pour egg mixture over the meatballs, cover with lid, reduce heat to medium-low. Let sit for about 1 minute.
- Open lid, stir the eggs a bit, creating holes in the bottom so that the uncooked portion can seep down and become more evenly cooked. Cover again for another minute or so.
- Spread some of the sauce over the top, then sprinkle on the cheese and basil. Cover again until cheese is melted and frittata is cooked through. It will look nice and fluffy!