This is a super easy, throw together fish dish that can be quickly prepared even on the busiest of weeknights. From start to finish, you can have this delicious and healthy dish prepared in 30 minutes or less.
What you need:
small sweet Vidalia onion
1 6 oz. filet of salmon per serving
sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
about 1 small clove of garlic per filet, minced
1 organic lemon, washed and sliced crosswise into rounds
fresh sprigs of dill
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare your parchment paper by cutting a square large enough to fit your fish filets on one half. You can choose to wrap all of your filets in the same parchment pouch, or create individual parchment pouches per each serving. Fold the sheet of parchment in half to create a crease, then re-open to arrange fish inside.
3. Place your fresh onion ring slices on the bottom of one half of the parchment paper.
4. Place each fish filet right on top of the layer of onions.
5. Sprinkle fish with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to preferred taste.
6. Top with minced garlic, 1-2 lemon slices per filet, and a sprig of dill each.
7. Fold the top layer of parchment over the prepared fish filets, and fold the edges together all the way around, creating what looks like a half-moon.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky. Usually right around 18 minutes.
9. Remove from parchment paper and enjoy with homemade tartar sauce and a healthy, complimentary side dish.